We’re happy to announce that we’ve just published a new version, internally known as 1.3. Before that we published 1.2 which fixed some minor bugs and put the whole members’ area under SSL, making browsing completely secure.
Changes from the 1.2 version:
- fixed width for better control over user interface,
- removed the static homepage and replaced it with Search Articles,
- added a help overlay which now graphically shows what’s where
– shows automatically on first visit,
– you can manually activate it by clicking on ‘Help (?)’ on the right above the menu,
– it’s only visible on important pages (Search, Download Cart etc.).
- Download Cart button in the menu now shows the number of articles in the cart,
- new search results page and Download Cart
– friendlier user interface,
– ‘Add All To Cart’ button – per page (max 10 at a time),
– shows which articles were already downloaded (user history).
- Requesting and voting for new articles,
- underlying framework security patch,
- minor bugs.
We’re really excited about the new update and we hope you’ll enjoy it at least as much as we enjoyed working on it.
Please let us know your thoughts in the comments!