Here’s a recap after the great feedback we received on the last week’s blog post.
I’ve taken the feature requests you made, went through them with our tech team and here’s the plan for the next few weeks and months:
Versions 1.2 and 1.3
- SSL for secure login to members area.
- Framework upgrade to the latest version.
- Checking of over 190.000 PLR articles and importing of all new ones.
- User download history – you’ll be able to see articles which you already downloaded (member request on the blog).
- Bug fixes.
- Share/Send Us your PLR articles and we’ll filter and upload them to our database (member request on the blog).
- Suggest & Vote on which new topics should we upload articles (member request on the blog).
- Download Cart box so you’ll always be able to see how many articles you have in the cart (member request on the blog).
- Basic and Premium membership access.
- [Premium] Spin & Download button.
- [Premium] WordPress autoblogging plugin.
- [Premium] Integrate TheBestSpinner for autoblogging and Spin & Download article feature.
- [Premium] Multiple download carts for managing different projects (member request on the blog).
- Bug Fixes.
Versions 1.2 and 1.3 should be finished in about a month and Version 2.0 somewhere in Fall – with new features dripping in every few weeks.